Job title: Appointment Scheduling Specialist – North Texas Neurosurgical and Spine Center, Fort Worth, TX
Company: Texas Health Resources
Job description: Texas Health Physicians Group seeks to hire an Appointment Scheduling Specialist to work full time at
The address is 800 5th Avenue suite 500, Fort Worth Texas 76104.
Salary range is Min. $14.75/hour to Max. $22.32/hour – based on relevant experience.
Full Time; 40 hours/week.
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Under general supervision, schedules all inpatient and outpatient surgery and medical procedures, tests and studies ordered by the physician.
- Responsible for answering phone calls and scheduling patient appointments.
- Conduct patient pre-certification to ensure coverage for appointments and medical care.
- Schedule tests, procedures, and referral appointments.
- Communicate with patients regarding appointments and instructions for procedures and tests.
- May collect fees such as co-pays / co-insurance.
- Gathers insurance information and patient personal data.
- Demonstrates positive professional customer service in all patient, staff, and visitor contacts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Highlights
(6th year in a row)
(5th year in a row)
#1 as 2020 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (6th consecutive year, 5th year as #1)
(2018 and 2019)
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- 2 years related experience in healthcare environment is preferred.
- Scheduling experience in a Hospital setting or Physician’s/Medical office, especially in a Neurosurgical/Spine Clinic, highly preferred.
- Requires strong customer skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- A team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 05:22:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!