Job title: Cardiologist – Premier Cardiovascular Institute in Nebraska – Columbus, Nebraska
Company: CHI Health
Job description: Full-time position for BE/BC Cardiologist to join our premier Cardiovascular Institute in Nebraska
Invasive or Non-invasive
CHI Health Nebraska Heart Institute is seeking Cardiologist for our Columbus, NE location
Primary work site is Columbus Community Hospital, Columbus, Nebraska
- Echocardiography, Cardiac/Nuclear stress, non-invasive vascular
- Perform your diagnostic cath at our CHI Health Nebraska Heart Hospital in Lincoln, NE
- Be part of our outreach service; seeing patients in outreach communities. Develop long lasting relationships
- Non-STEMI ED
- Provide service at our NHI Columbus, NE clinic and at Columbus Community Hospital
- Large referral base
- Partner with team from our 63-bed cardiovascular “Heart Hospital” located in Lincoln – CHI Health Nebraska Heart Institute in Lincoln, NE
- Excellent family friendly safe community
- Be part of our Cardiovascular Institute with CHI Health and affiliation to Creighton University School of
Medicine – Omaha
CHI Health Nebraska Heart Institute (NHI) is the regions premier cardiac and vascular provider for CV services. The organization includes six office locations and the 63-bed Heart Hospital located in Lincoln.
The 256-slice from Siemens located on our Lincoln campus
HealthGrades Awards (Consecutively for the past 5 years)
- Top 10 Percent in the Nation for Cardiac Surgery
- Ranked Number One in the State for Overall Cardiac Services
- Ranked Number One in the State for Cardiac Surgery
- Ranked Number One in the State for Cardiology services
- Ranked Among the Top Five Percent in the Nation for Vascular Surgery
- Ranked Number One in the State for Vascular Surgery
- Five Star Recipient for Vascular Surgery
- Five Star Recipient for Carotid Surgery
- Five Star Recipient for Peripheral Vascular Bypass
- Named one of top programs in the country for carotid endarterectomy
Please contact: Terri Bangert, MAA Physician Recruitment Specialist.
CHI Health St. Elizabeth
CHI Health St. Elizabeth is a 260 bed medical center that provides treatment for newborns, pediatrics, women’s health, cardiology, orthopaedics, oncology and burn and wound care to name a few. St. Elizabeth has received Magnet designation status for the 4th time in a row, being the only hospital in Lincoln to achieve this level.
Who We Are
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at .
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
CHI Health (Nebraska) has implemented a nicotine free work policy and will consider only qualified nicotine free candidates. As of March 1, 2019, cotinine (nicotine) will be added to the list of substances screen for during the post offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment. , A positive result for cotinine (nicotine) will eliminate eligibility for employment. consideration.
Contact: Terri Bangert
- When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.
Location: Lincoln, NE
Job date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 00:06:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!