Job title: Clinical Account Representative- (Otorhinolaryngology – Facial Plastic Surgery) – Texas Medical Center
Company: University of Texas
Job description: Position Summary:
This role serves as the point of contact between new patients and the physician and promotes services offered by the practice through marketing and direct patient communication. The incumbent will counsel patients about treatments options and associated costs while coordinating surgery scheduling and related appointments.
Position Key Accountabilities:
1. Anticipate patient needs and suggest appropriate products, services and/or solutions.
2. Consistently seek new clients and regularly produce a high conversion rate of new patients.
3. Coordinate marketing efforts and network with prospective patients and local businesses with a goal of generating quality leads.
4. Support business growth by disseminating information that promotes a favorable view of the organization and its products and services.
5. May develop and implement advertising and publicity campaigns in the community to promote the physicians and practice.
6. Create and maintain reports on patient referrals, prospects, business goals and sales.
7. Exhibit a strong understanding of all medical and cosmetic procedures and products offered at the clinic
8. Educate patients on surgical and cosmetic services and provide timely quotes.
9. Assist patients with pre-op appointments and provide pre/post-op instructions and documentation.
10. Coordinate OR times with the hospital while ensuring that all prerequisite paperwork and financial clearance is completed in a timely manner.
11. Manage inventory to ensure adequate stock of cosmetic supplies including Botox, fillers, sutures, etc.
12. May perform / administer clinical treatment within the scope of competency under the direction of the treating physician.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Must possess excellent people and customer service skills. Must also possess strong communication skills and be highly motivated to achieve goals. Must possess a professional and outgoing demeanor and be able to display empathy with patient’s concerns.
High school diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Five (5) years of experience in a patient care setting. Experience that includes clinical marketing or clinical sales goals and promotions is preferred. May substitute required experience with equivalent years of education beyond the minimum education requirement.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently and/or a negligible amount constantly to move objects.
This job class may contain positions that are security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of Texas Education Code § 51.215
If you are looking for a great healthcare career in Houston, visit !
University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth)
Established in 1972 by The University of Texas System Board of Regents, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) is Houston’s Health University and Texas’ resource for health care education, innovation, scientific discovery and excellence in patient care. The most comprehensive academic health center in the UT System and the U.S. Gulf Coast region, UTHealth is home to schools of biomedical informatics, biomedical sciences, dentistry, nursing and public health and the John P. and Kathrine G. McGovern Medical School. UTHealth includes The University of Texas Harris County Psychiatric Center, as well as the growing clinical practices UT Physicians, UT Dentists and UT Health Services. The university’s primary teaching hospitals are Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital and Harris Health Lyndon B. Johnson Hospital.
UTHealth offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. For more information on our benefits programs please refer to the UTHealth Office of Benefits Website.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UTHealth is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment-related activities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law or university policy. Reasonable accommodation, based on disability or religious observances, will be considered in accordance with applicable law and UTHealth policy. The University maintains affirmative action programs with respect to women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and eligible veterans in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 06:12:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!