Job title: Family Medicine in The Berkshires, Massachusetts | 10 Weeks Time Off
Company: Jackson Physician Search
Job description: Looking for a flexible Primary Care position? This brand new opening to join an FQHC in Massachusetts could be just the right fit.
- Outpatient practice with option to work a 4 or 5-day work week
- Join 4 experienced Primary Care physicians
- Robust support staff to include 6 Adult Nurse Practitioners
- Option to perform outpatient procedures
Competitive compensation and robust benefits package to include 10 weeks of time off
- Salary dependent hours worked
- Massachusetts state student loan repayment
- 8 weeks of PTO/Holiday/Sick time and 2 weeks of CME plus 2K dollar allowance
Live and work in this centrally located New England town.
- Enjoy a cost of living that is 48% below the metro cities of New England
- Relish the easy access to major metros such as Albany, Hartford, and Boston
- Reside in an educationally rich part of the country with great schools and world-renowned universities including Ivy League Universities, Division 1 Universities, and number of private colleges
- Enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and boating in the outdoors paradise in Western Massachusetts
- Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows, local shopping, and dining options right in your backyard
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Job date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 22:12:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!