Job title: General Surgery Program Director Opportunity in Thousand Oaks, California
Company: Los Robles Hospital And Medical Center
Job description: Los Robles Hospital is searching for an experienced general surgery program director in Thousand Oaks, California.
– Establish the strategic direction of the program and responsible for the standards, quality and reputation of such
– Expected to support integration of the general surgery program with physician practices and hospital clinical services in a manner that enhances value and quality, and that promotes an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education
– Responsible for general administration, curriculum planning, recruitment, teaching and supervision of the general surgery residency program
– Competitive Salary
About Los Robles Hospital:
– Licensed 382-bed acute care facility
– Fully accredited by The Joint Commission
– Los Robles has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency room in both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties with the coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating.
– In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both Counties as a STEMI-designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Comprehensive Stroke Center.
– With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical and dental specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community’s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
The region is known for its famous California weather and the city’s surrounding natural beauty. The city of Thousand Oaks has been consistently ranked within the 10 safest cities in the United States. It features family friendly neighborhoods, strong private and public schools, recreational parks, superb dining and a variety of shopping centers. As a Thousand Oaks resident, you have countless recreational activities to choose from, which include hiking, horseback riding, golfing, surfing and boating. Our pristine location is only a short distance away from the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, famous state beaches and snowcapped mountains.
About Los Robles Health System:
Located in the heart of Thousand Oaks and one of the Conejo Valley’s largest employers, Los Robles Hospital is consistently rated for high patient and physician satisfaction, the 382-bed facility is a regional destination for many services and boasts more than 600 physicians on staff representing 50 specialties:
-Level II Trauma Center, first and only in Eastern Ventura County
-Designated STEMI receiving center, only hospital in the state certified by both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties
-Complete cardiovascular care with access to clinical trials, registries and experts in diagnostic, interventional, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery and cardiac rehab services
-EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) designation and a comprehensive PICU to treat our youngest patients and their medical needs
-Nationally recognized orthopedic and spine services accredited by The Joint Commission for total hip and knee replacement
-Women’s Services including 24/7 OB/GYN hospitalists for high-risk OB and a Level III NICU
-Multi-faceted oncology services with a full care team of specialists
For more information, visit www.LosRoblesHospital.com.
Thousand Oaks, California – As the second largest city in Ventura County and a premier place to live in the area, the community boasts a small town feel with all the amenities and access to major destinations in Southern California. The community is known as one of the safest cities and boasts the nation’s top schools, shopping and parks. With more than 150 miles of trails for walking, running and biking, there is something for everyone. The beach is only a short 60 minute drive away and is approximately 40 miles from Downtown Los Angeles.
Contact: Olaa Grace
- When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Job date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 06:40:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!