Job title: Hardware Asset Automation Lead – Secret – Springfield, Virginia with Security Clearance
Job description: REQ#: RQ71929 Travel Required: None Requisition Type: Regular Hardware Asset Automation Lead
Springfield, Virginia Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs!US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. Become part of a team with proven experience to maintain a large network that is critical to the DoD’s mission. We are currently seeking a unique individual with supply chain management skills to lead our warehouse operations for multiple customers spread geographically across the world. Challenge yourself and apply if you are the individual that possess the following skills: Responsibilities: * Create and maintain database records and related documentation to support asset and property management processes to account for equipment received, shipped, dispositioned, or in transit. Prepare reports on logistics performance measures. Update governing documentation and contribute to continual process improvement.
- Analyze data to recommend disposition and reutilization of enterprise network assets. Synchronize large data sets between disparate systems (corporate, government, third party commercial)
- Oversee enterprise-wide asset inventories using physical and automated tool methods
- Facilitate creation of property records in a government accountable property systems of record (APSR)
- Track lifecycles of all accountable assets supporting the enterprise network baseline, regardless of ownership
- Maintain and enter logistics-related data into databases or information systems in accordance with program policies.
- Interact and professionally exhibit customer service skills and be able to present a positive approach with stakeholders
- Liaison with Other Government Agencies to facilitate the transfer and transport of assets, supplies, and equipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned* Qualifications Required Qualifications: * 5+ years of related work experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must possess and maintain a Secret clearance. * Lift up to 50 pounds Preferred Qualifications: * Experienced with asset or property management databases
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. #dpost #cjobs #cjpost #isdcj #GDITRecruiter #BICES We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Location: Springfield, VA
Job date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 23:55:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!