Job title: Hospice RN Case Manager – Full Time – Longview, Texas
Job description: Hospice RN – Gilmer, Hughes Springs, Winnsboro, Mt Vernon, Mt Pleasant, Pitsburgh
AccentCare, Inc. is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) Hospice -Marshall, Henderson, Kilgore, Carthage
Reports to: Director of Patient Care Services
As an RN Hospice you will:
- Complete an initial, comprehensive and ongoing comprehensive assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs.
- Complete, maintain and submit accurate timely and relevant clinical notes regarding patients condition and care given.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentations Standards.
- Commit to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice nursing in the state of agency operation and possess and maintain current CPR certification
- Registered Nurse with minimum one (1) year of hospice experience
- Bachelors degree in nursing, preferred
- Ability to work with and supervise hospice aides
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order
Location: Longview, TX
Job date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 05:44:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!