Job title: Maternal Fetal Medicine – California Maternal Fetal Medicine
Job description: Maternal Fetal Medicine – California Maternal Fetal Medicine
– Mercy Hospital of Folsom – California Maternal Fetal Medicine” width=”0″ height=”0″ />
Specialty: Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Unique Opportunity for MFM Physicians seeking work-life balance in Northern California
We are currently seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Maternal Fetal Medicine sub-specialist to join our community partner, in Sacramento, CA. Dont miss out on this opportunity to join this premier practice and work closely with an experienced MFM/Medical Genetics provider.
- Outpatient prenatal ultrasound services
- Outpatient and inpatient MFM consultation services
- Equal share of call coverage with the current MFM physician (almost entirely phone calls)
- No prenatal care and no deliveries! We are contracted with a hospitalist group who admits all high-risk pregnant patients, and deliver them when indicated
In addition to clinical responsibilities, the candidate will have the opportunity to teach rotating medical students from the 2 local medical schools. The successful candidate will also work closely with our Board of Directors to expand our services to the southern suburbs of Sacramento, and will have the opportunity to ultimately assume the role of a site director.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Efficient and works well with others
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Can continue the incredible dynamics of our premiere practice
- Has the ability to function in a consultative role
- Has expertise in obstetrical ultrasound, including NT certification
- Must qualify for Licensure by the Medical Board of California
- Must qualify for privileges at the Dignity Health System hospitals.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with first-year income guarantee, and the ability to switch to productivity in year two
- Generous signing bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- 401K with matching
- CME allowance
- Health, life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
About California Maternal Fetal Medicine:
California Maternal Fetal Medicine is the premier Maternal Fetal Medicine center in Northern California. We have a state-of-the art facility of brand new equipment, providing unmatched experience to all our patients. California Maternal Fetal Medicine offers the entire spectrum of MFM services including:
- Advanced obstetric ultrasound (including nuchal translucency and nasal bone assessments)
- Fetal echocardiography
- Amniocentesis, chorionic villous sampling, and fetal transfusions
- Prenatal genetic counseling, with on-site phlebotomy for genetic testing
- MFM consultation (outpatient and inpatient)
- Telemedicine services
- Call coverage to the Dignity Health system hospitals in Northern California
Our main center is located in a beautiful northern suburb of Sacramento. The new office will be in the dynamic southern suburbs of Sacramento. California Maternal Fetal Medicine is AIUM certified, and is a California state-approved Prenatal Diagnosis Center (PDC).
About Dignity Health Hospitals:
Our Sacramento hospitals are equipped with two , located at in Carmichael and in the south area of Sacramento. These units have the most technologically advanced equipment and specially trained staff to care for infants who are premature or seriously ill. In the event of a premature birth, our neonatologists (physicians who specialize in premature and high risk babies) are ready to care for the tiniest of newborns.
to view a video about the NICU at Mercy San Juan Medical Center.
About the Community:
As the capital city of the state, Sacramento is the star on the map of California – where you will find cultural attractions to inspire you, cutting-edge cuisine to impress you, history to enrich you and surprises to put a smile on your face. Venture out in any direction and you’ll see why Californians are so fond of saying, “California begins here.”
Community Based Recruitment
This is an opportunity to join a community-based practice affiliated with Dignity Health. In many cases, providers will join an existing single-specialty or multi-specialty medical group (solo options are occasionally available). Physicians in an independent group tend to enjoy both the practice of medicine and the business side of health care. Some benefits of independent practice opportunities include:
- Exposure to and ability to impact all aspects of business operations associated with your practice
- Flexibility to adjust work/life balance to meet your personal and professional needs, since youre the one running the practice
- Choice of joining an established practice or developing a new independent practice
Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Dignity Health Mercy Hospital of Folsom is the community hospital serving the Sierra foothills communities of Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, Cameron Park, Shingle Springs and Rescue. With 106 licensed acute-care beds, our accredited, non-profit hospital has been providing exceptional care for more than 35 years. Mercy Hospital of Folsom provides surgical services including minimally-invasive general, urological and gynecological surgeries. We also provide comprehensive and award-winning orthopedic services, which include surgery, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation and specialty orthopedic care. As a certified Joint Commission Stroke Center, Mercy Folsom provides exceptional care to our patients in our Medical Surgical and Intensive Care units, as well as our Emergency Department. Our Family Birth Center features private and contemporary birthing suites where labor, delivery and recovery occur in one room, as well as award-winning lactation training and support.
Dignity Health Physician Recruitment
40075 A MHF
Location: Folsom, CA
Job date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 08:34:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!