Job title: Nebraska DHHS Virtual Career Opportunity Event
Company: Nebraska State Government
Job description: Description
You are invited to our Virtual Career Opportunity Event!
These are uncertain times, and now more than ever, Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is dedicated to bringing on new talent to support our mission of “Helping People Live Better Lives”. Whether you are interested in learning more about DHHS or our job opportunities, we are inviting YOU to attend our Virtual Career Insights & Opportunity Event!
This event will take place on: Thursday, December 3rd from 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM CST
Learn about our opportunities here before the event:
The hour-long event will leave you with the following information:
- Information about Nebraska DHHS
- How DHHS has served the citizens of Nebraska
- Open opportunities and key take-aways about those roles
- An opportunity for Q&A
Registration is simple, please “Apply” and complete the brief application. We encourage you to upload a resume so that we can assist you with the most valuable information as it pertains to your qualifications and interest! Once we receive your information, we will send you a link to the virtual event. Please note: This is NOT a job application and will not result in a job.
Examples of Work
At Nebraska DHHS, we have:
- Title IV-E Social Work Stipend Opportunities
- Permanent full-time employment
- Structured training for new hires
- Promotional Opportunities through competitive hiring process
- Benefits that include; Tuition Assistance/reimbursement, Loan Forgiveness, Retirement Contribution of 156%, Continual training opportunities, Generous leave accruals, 12 Paid Holidays, Free Life Insurance, & More!
DHHS State of Nebraska values our employees as well as a supportive environment that strives to promote Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging. We recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job qualifications and at all levels without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetics.
Please note: For the best experience, participants will have an enabled webcam and audio or can call in to the event by phone. If you register and are unable to attend, please let us know so that we can make some additional arrangements to visit with you.
Job date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 08:22:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!