Job title: Obstetrics and Gynecology in CA – Locums Opportunity for OB/GYN in California
Job description: CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that needs an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, with call, and you will see 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include full scope OB/GYN. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA medical license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Call: 1:1
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Procedures: Full scope OB/GYN
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Job date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 23:20:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!