Job title: Outpatient Internal Medicine | Central California | 4 Day Week
Job description: A thriving regional medical center two hours north of Los Angeles is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join their staff.
Live and work in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains without the high California cost of living.
- $275,000 Base Salary Guaranteed Annually
- Outpatient Position – Possibility of a 4-day work week
- Focus on the Patient – 15-17 patients per day
- Sign-on Bonus ($25k), Relocation ($10k), and Loan Repayment offered ($50k annually)
- 3 months of temporary housing offered for you and your family to get settled
- J1 and H1b Waiver candidates accepted
- The practice is located 2 hours north of Los Angeles right at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Live and work in an affluent community – The practice location boasts more PhD’s per capita than any other city in the country.
- Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and the California cost of living – Housing costs are 72% less than in Los Angeles according to Sperling’s
Name: Jeff Foster
Job date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 23:29:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!