Job title: Pediatric Pulmonologist – Perm – Pennsylvania
Company: MPLT Healthcare
Job description: Position: Pediatric Pulmonologist
Duration: Permanent Position
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physician who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We currently have a unique opportunity for an experienced Pediatric Pulmonologist with highly competitive pay rates available in Pennsylvania
- Group of 4 Pediatric Pulmonologists & a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Position is a blend of outpatient and hospital consultations
- Services provided include lung function/challenge testing, exercise testing, bronchoscopy, sleep studies, and a multi-disciplinary pediatric sleep medicine program, a chronic ventilator program, fully accredited CF center, and many certified asthma educators.
- The Department of Pediatrics provides the full range of inpatient medical and surgical subspecialty services including: pediatric hospitalists, neurology, nephrology, gastroenterology, cardiology, genetics, infectious disease and the full spectrum of pediatric surgical subspecialties. Active outpatient services including: outreach clinics in general and subspecialty pediatrics.
- Teaching and mentorship responsibilities include: medical students from several affiliated institutions, and residents in our fully accredited categorical Pediatric and Internal Medicine/Pediatric residency programs. Academic appointment is available.
- PA license required
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pediatric Pulmonology
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!
Job date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 23:06:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!