Job title: Physician / Critical Care / California / Permanent / Critical Care Intensivist Physician in Northern California College Town Job
Job description: – BE/BC Critical Care Medicine
– Pulmonary or Internal Medicine background will work
– Hospital supported group
– 4 to 7 day blocks (rotating days and nights)
– 12 bed ICU (avg census 8-10)
– Consult for 12-bed Neuro-Trauma/Surgical ICU (avg censeus 8-10)
– 12 & 24 hr shifts (12 on during the day and 12 on call in the evening)
– Call every other night when on
– Salary at MGMA average – around $456,000
– Full beneifts: Health insurance for members (and families), malpractice insurance, annual CME allowance, and $20,000 for relocation expenses are provide
– 401(k) program
– Partnership eligibility is at one year with no buy-in
– Vibrant college town of 100,000
– Voted “America’s #1 Place to Live” by Forbes magazine.
– Enjoy 4 mild seasons
– Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Mt. Shasta, Sacramento, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Reno, and the California Coast
– Community boasts excellent choice of schools, real estate, and cultural/recreational outlets. -You really don’t have to compromise!
Job date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 23:12:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!