Job title: Physician / Hospitalist / California / Permanent / Permanent Nocturnist Physician in North Central California Job
Job description: – Nocturnist position in California Central Valley
– 460+ bed multispecialty Level II Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center and nearby smaller community hopsital
– Employed position (W-2)
– Facilitate overnight admissions and answer calls/pages from units
– Average of 16-25 total admits per night (split between 2 physicians) at one facility and 10-15 2nd facility
– Shift pay plus bonus for additional admissions
– Employer contributes 7% of annual income toward pension plan (subject to IRS cap)
– $20,000 sign-on, CME allowance, full benefits and malpractice coverage
– Flexible Scheduling
– 2 physicians and 1 PA is staffed during the night shift
– There are two staggard shifts: (5:00 PM – 5:00 AM) or (7:00 PM – 7:00 AM). The PA is staffed from (6:00 PM to 6:00 AM).
90 miles north of Fresno, 90 miles east of San Francisco, 65 miles south of Sacramento. This central location puts you within a short drive of the ocean, mountains and some of the nations most renowned parks. The mild climate makes outdoor activities enjoyable year round. This city offers the diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city, but still maintains an atmosphere of old fashioned hospitality.
- Sorry this position is only open to physicians with an active California medical license. Not open to visa support or current residents.
Job date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 23:15:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!