Job title: Physician / Internal Medicine / California / Locum or Permanent / Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine Opportunity in Los Angeles, CA Job
Job description: Ro – California
- Full Time
- Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Days, Nights, Weekends, or Combination | Freedom to Build Your Own Schedule to Fit Your Lifestyle
- Average Patients seen: Varies | Mixture of Phone, Video, and Asynchronous Consults
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Compensation: – Extremely Competitive Base Salary – Additional Bonuses Based on Productivity & Quality Metrics
- Benefits: – Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Health FSA – 401(k) – Unlimited PTO – Gym Benefits – Maternity / Paternity Policy – Company Issued Laptop and Stipend for Business Expenses – Reimbursement for License Renewals
- Additional Info: Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company offering virtual appointments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The company’s nationwide network of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. – Fully remote position working from the comfort of your home. – Enjoy the flexibility of creating a schedule that works with your lifestyle. – EMR: Custom EMR – #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies – Listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 QUALIFICATIONS: – 2+ years of experience in a primary care setting seeing patients 18+. – Previous telehealth and/or remote work experience is preferred. – Multiple state medical licenses required. – Must have at least one license from NY, FL, TX, or CA. – Must be tech-savvy. Experience with multiple EMRs a benefit. – Must have WiFi and access to a quiet space.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 23:08:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!