Job title: Physician – South Boston, Virginia
Company: Legacy Care, LLC – South Boston, Virginia
Job description: We are currently recruiting a Board-Certified Physician with an active Virginia medical license. This is a Full time position in a SNF.
Legacy Care’s independent medical group delivers quality patient care in assisted living communities, inpatient rehabilitation facilities and post-acute care and long-term care communities across the Mid-Atlantic region. Trusted for quality care, we’re devoted to ensuring a patient’s healthcare experience meets their individual needs across the continuum of care.
In this role, as the lead Physician, responsibilities include:
- Manage new admissions
- Round on patients based on agreed schedule with facility partners and patient needs
- Ensure exceptional patient care in a post-acute care setting
- Patient volume is approximately 15 to 20 patients each day
- Attend quality assurance and policy review meetings on a regular basis
- Help foster positive collaboration among care teams through open communication
Highlights & Benefits of Working @ Legacy Care:
- Flexible scheduling
- Highly competitive compensation
- Autonomy of practice
- Professional clinical and administrative support from a seasoned team of healthcare specialists
- In-house billing and credentialing
- Discounted Medical Malpractice Coverage Available
- Discounted AMDA membership
- Call Coverage rotation with call team
- MD/DO degree from accredited medical school
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine
- Active medical Virginia license and DEA license in good standing
- Proficiency with EMR
- Compassionate, Intelligent, Motivated, Team Player
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
About Legacy Care
Legacy Care is the fastest growing independent medical group in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We deliver extraordinary on-site medical care for post-acute, inpatient rehabilitation and assisted living communities.
- When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.
Location: South Boston, VA
Job date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 04:18:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!