Job title: Physician / Urology / California / Permanent / Hour North of Sacramento, CA / General Urology / Mix of IP and OP Job
Job description: Oroville, CA / an hour North of Sacramento, CA / County Population of 230K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join one other Urologist.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient.
- Recruitment due to volume of patients.
- General urology.
- Financial Information: competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Community: Oroville is situated on the banks of the Feather River where it flows out of the Sierra Nevada onto the flat floor of the California Central Valley. It was established as the head of navigation on the Feather River to supply gold miners during the California Gold Rush. The town boasts a low crime rate and a low cost of living. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environment
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-888-821-1551. JO-2001-34745.
Job date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 23:05:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!