Job title: Preschool Home Health Speech Language Pathologist Needed- Lincoln, Nebraska
Company: Soliant Health
Job description: Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district outside of Lincoln, Nebraska who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
To qualify, you must have at least: * A Master’s/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Nebraska
Specifications about the position: * Offering a competitive pay package
- SLP-CCC/CFYs welcome to apply
- Early childhood caseloads available
- Full time at 37.5 hours/week
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant: * Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below , or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Adrienne Schuchman at Adrienne.Schuchman@soliant.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!