Job title: REMOTE Loan Officer (150 BPS, Virginia Beach Area)
Job description: Based in beautiful Northern California, we are a well-established mortgage lending service.
We have been in business for over 40 years under the same name, have 900+ employees, and are 1 of 2 independent lenders to survive the ’07-’08 crash.
We do not over hire during booms then cut people, and as a result have never had a major layoff.
Finally, we broke a company record last month by funding over $1 billion in loans.
Due to growth, we are actively hiring a REMOTE Loan Officer with 3+ years of experience.
Our ideal candidate is a mid-level LO who’s funding 2-5+ loans per month and looking for a solid, stable support system to grow their book of business and take their career to the next level.
Our main goal is to make our Loan Officers’ lives easy by giving them with the tools they need to close loans. This includes an extensive marketing budget to provide you with leads, sophisticated proprietary software, and a killer Ops department to ensure your loans close.
We have several commission models to choose from and offer a base salary + guarantee to get your ramped up: 1) Base + Over ride on Loans and Loans Closed 2) Basis Points, 3) Hybrid of the two.
If you have this experience, please apply immediately. We are actively interviewing this week and next for this high profile position.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
– Remote: Full Remote
– Comp: Several different comp plans, including base + 150 BPS
– Turn times: 3 day turn times on purchase business
– Stability: 40+ years in business
– Tenure: Our average LO has been with us for 10 years
– Technology: Automated proprietary technology to streamline your funding
– Culture: Close, tight knit team
– Opportunity: Huge opportunity for career and personal growth
What You Need for this Position
3+ Years of Experience With:
– Current LO w/ an active NMLS
What’s In It for You
– Base Salary + up to 150 BPS, Leads Provided, 401k, Full Benefits
– 150 BPS
So, if you are a REMOTE Loan Officer (150 BPS, Virginia Beach Area) with experience, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Job date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 03:45:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!