Job title: RN Care Coordinator, LTSS – Remote in Accomack or Northhampton County, Virginia
Company: Magellan Health
Job description: We are seeking a RN Care Coordinator who lives in either Accomack County or Northhampton County, Virginia. This position will support the LTSS population.
This position is regionally/locally based and conducts home visits with members to ensure ongoing care coordination services are identified and met using a person-centered approach. Provides communication and education regarding available services and community resources, communication with members on a monthly basis, or more frequently as requested, depending on the individuals needs and preferences. For members, contact shall be at a frequency of at least every 90 days, even if the member requests less frequent contact.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for members and the Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT); leads ICT process and meetings; facilitates communications among relevant parties.
- Monitors the provision of services as outlined in the Individual Care Plan (ICP) and achievement of desired outcomes.
- Provides communication and education regarding available services and community resources in a mode and manner that is culturally and developmentally appropriate and considers the members physical and cognitive abilities and level of literacy; assists member in developing self-management skills to effectively access and use services.
- Manages assigned case load.
- Participates in the Health Risk Assessment (HRA) process.
- Assesses for appropriate changes or additions to services, facilitates referrals for the members, and ensures the ICP is updated as necessary.
- Ensures that appropriate mechanisms are in place to receive enrollee input.
- Ensures member complaints and grievances are submitted according to the policies and procedures.
- Actively participates during care transitions.
- Other duties as assigned.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years of clinical experience working directly with individuals who meet the Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS) target population criteria.
- Registered Nurse in the state of Virginia.
- If supporting Private Duty Nursing Services, must have one year of related experience with medically complex members dependent upon life sustaining equipment.
GENERAL JOB INFORMATION
RN Care Coordinator, LTSS – Remote in Accomack or Northhampton County, Virginia
Associates: Nursing (Required), Bachelors: Nursing
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATIONS – REQUIRED
RN – Registered Nurse, State and/or Compact State Licensure – Care Mgmt
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATIONS – PREFERRED
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Location: Onancock, VA
Job date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 06:12:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!