Job title: Senior Implementation Success Manager – California
Company: Learning Ally
Job description: Senior Implementation Success Manager – California
Are you an experienced educational leader looking to join an education innovator that unlocks student potential?
Learning Ally offers a unique set of products, services, and partner resources to support early childhood literacy instruction, struggling learners, and educators Pre-K through 12th grade. They are searching for a Senior Implementation Success Manager to nurture and grow a broad portfolio of district accounts in California.
Reporting to the National Director of Implementation Success, this position will manage the entire customer lifecycle from initial implementation planning and roll-out, engaging educators through product training, conducting status updates, trouble-shooting to drive adoption, and strategic planning to guide portfolio growth. A top candidate will actively manage their accounts to ensure extensive product usage, drive high renewal rates, and uncover upsell opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts by prioritizing customer needs and utilizing time and engagement strategies
- Develop, implement, and monitor customized implementation plans
- Project manage all aspects of the implementation plan in larger accounts as well as lead project team(s) for blended resource implementation projects
- Evaluate fidelity of implementation and work with educational leaders to mid-course correct to ensure implementation goals are met
- Utilize adult learning and coaching principles to deliver training for teachers with effective engagement and transfer of learning (in-person and virtual sessions)
- Monitor data and generate status reports that call to action
- Leverage internal resources to ensure client needs are met
- Manage special projects in territory that require potential coordination among district, partner vendor, researcher, and/or community partners
- Use customer relationship nurturing and management to influence them to take actions that drive implementation forward and mitigate retention risk
- Engage school leaders in thinking around future goals and outcomes beyond the present implementation plan and activities (driving toward renewal and upsell)
- Work in tandem with Sales Representative to close repeat, expanded and new business
- 5+ years of K-12 teaching experience. Literacy & Leadership experience preferred.
- Led districts & educators through a change process and new program implementation
- Experience leading professional learning initiatives for educators
- Experience with data-driven coaching of colleagues
- Role requires location in, or in close proximity to, California.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching. Masters in Reading, Literacy, or Leadership preferred.
- Excellent time, priority and project management skills
- Capability to initiate and build long lasting professional relationships
Since 1948, has “unlocked student potential through improved literacy.” Headquartered in Princeton NJ, Learning Ally offers a unique set of consulting, products, services, and partner resources to support literacy instruction, struggling learners, and educators Pre-K through 12th grade. Learning Ally’s impact extends to nearly a half million students with learning differences, in schools and households around the United States.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Job date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 23:21:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!