Job title: Tax Manager for Top Maryland Accounting Firms
Job description: If you are a Tax Manager looking to work for Growing Maryland Accounting Firm, please read on!What You Will Be Doing
– Prepare and review complex corporate, partnership, high net worth individual, fiduciary, and tax-exempt entity tax returns.
– Coordinate with staff and managers with regard to multi-state returns.
– Conduct tax research.
– Perform attest services (reviews, comps) as needed.
– Assist client with related business needs (QuickBooks, payroll tax, sales tax)
– Serve clients specific needs, and identify value-added solutions for clients.
– Maintain accurate records for client billing system.
– Assist in the training and development of less experienced staff.What You Need for this Position
– 2-4 years of progressive tax experience in a public accounting setting, including review experience.
– Licensed CPA required
– Bachelors degree in accounting. Graduate degree in Tax preferred.
– Proficient in MS Office suite and Quickbooks. Proficiency in ProSystem Tax, or an equivalent tax software, required. Proficiency in Prosystem Engagement a plus.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Demonstrated commitment to the tax field through participation in professional interests.What’s In It for You
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts and paid time off (PTO). The culture focuses on learning and employee development.So, if you are a Tax Manager looking to work for a top Growing Firm in Maryland, please apply today or email me at Abel.Echemendia@cybercoders.com!
Location: Rockville, MD
Job date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 06:03:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!