Job title: TeleHealth – NP or PA needed in California for Family Practice coverage
Job description: Family Practice/Primary Care opening in San Diego, California. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed in California for Family Practice coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and CA state license (NP’s need Furnishing Number & Schedule II DEA). Shifts will be Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Tele-Medicine see an average of 30 patients per day, depending on the day and patient population is all ages, 3 months and up. Two yrs NP/PA Family Practice experience needed. Must be comfortable with only doing tele-medicine with complex patients, hyper tension, diabetes, multiple issues, some will have mental health issues. Spanish Preferred, not required. Support staff includes a Physician 2-3 days per week, 1:1 MA in the clinic, and 2-3 APP provider on shift at a time To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday thru Friday schedule, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Spanish Preferred, not required
- Case Load: 30-32 patients per day
- Patient Population: Pediatrics – Geriatrics – 3 months and up
- Furnishing Number & Schedule II DEA, 2 yrs NP/PA FP experience needed
- Telemedicine for primary care
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 23:42:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!