Job title: Transmission Line Design engineer, Texas (REMOTE)
Company: Progressive Recruitment
Job description: Transmission Line Design engineer, Texas (REMOTE!)
Are you looking for a position within a growing organization? Where you make the difference in TEXAS? A company that will support you to develop your career and bring it to the next level. If this sounds interesting, please read more, and connect with Lis Briet! Use the link to email your resume so that we can discuss what you are looking for.
I’m offering Transmission Line Engineers the opportunity to connect with Utilities and EPC companies in the South East of The US. This is one of the nice jobs for Transmission Line Engineer to join the team in TEXAS and to work REMOTE. This is a opportunity to make a start in a growing organization where they value the diversity of team and will give you the flexibility to work remote.
In this role your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Design transmission lines from 69 kV to 765 kV
- Strategize and meet with peers and clients to specific project needs and requirements such as selection, pole utilization, and route optimization
- Work with vendors to identify potential materials, equipment, and new design solutions to solve intresting client requirements
- Utilize PLS-CADD to review and check transmission line models, conductorsags, plan and profile drawings, and verify right of way requirements
- Provide clients with engineering assistance during construction, and be available to attend construction meetings, coordination efforts, and community outreach as needed.
- Master of Electrical or civil Engineering
- PE TX License preferred
- 3+ years Experience in the role of Transmission Line Design Engineer
- Experience with transmission line design; PLS-CADD
Are you interested in this position of Transmission line Design? Apply now and click on the link and send your resume to Lis Briet. If you want more information about this position or other Transmission positions (Transmission Line Program manager, Transmission Line engineer (medior, senior and senior+)), call Lis Briet
For over 30 years, Progressive has been providing tailored employment solutions to many of the world’s pioneering companies in the power & utilities, renewable energy, manufacturing, and construction industries.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Expected salary: $80000 – 120000 per year
Job date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 23:53:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!