Job title: Virtual Bilingual SLP-CCC Job – K-5: Massachusetts
Job description: Actively seeking to interview and onboard an experienced and skillful SLP to provide support for the upcoming school year with mild to moderately impaired high school students via teletherapy. This role will consist of collaborating with onsite service providers and parents to orchestrate testing, therapy sessions and IEP meetings throughout the district.
- Currently SLP Licensure in Massachusetts
- Passed tech screening, conducted to test internet speeds and computer compatibility
- At least one year of previous pediatric population experience
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Full-time, 35 hours per week
- Monday through Friday, during normal school hours
- Hours include direct and indirect service time
- Clinical and technical support provided throughout the duration of the assignment
For immediate consideration, submit an updated resume to the direct hiring manager for this teletherapy opportunity. For information, or to schedule a preliminary tech screen, call (813) 471-0174.
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 22:23:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!